The mission of RISIS is to conceive, design, and implement novel techniques and tools to further advance IT security in the information society.
The expertise of RISIS covers a wide range of IT security topics. Our activities range from fundamental research over applied R&D to selected consulting services. Our projects are supported by various funding agencies including CTI, EU, SNSF, Hasler Foundation, etc.
- Design, implementation and security review of cryptographic systems
- Malware analysis and reverse engineering
- Security engineering in the domains of IP, cellular networks, web intelligence and forensics
- Privacy-by-design such as secure electronic voting, e-ticketing, and road pricing systems
- Working with large sensitive datasets, e.g., in medical applications
- Secure "Internet of Things"
Our R&D activities are regularly published on some of the best known IT security conferences.